— Breitbit News (@breitbitnews) June 27, 2017
Nobody is laughing at a disabled person.
We’re laughing at YOU.
Here’s Sonoran Conservative, specifically – laughing at YOU.
UPDATE – MOAR POINTAGE from MOAR-GANNA!
EVEN MOAR UPDATE – the mockification continues (SWIDT, Fifi?) at the Artisan Craft Blog.
When the rest of my Team Free Speech pals get around to joining in the pointage, laughery and mockification, I will link them too!
You see, appearing remotely via Skype is not a right. It is a privilege.
It is a privilege which you saw fit to abuse. Now that privilege has been withdrawn from you.
Too bad, so sad. Boo hoo hoo.
Now, you have been ordered to appear in person in a Maryland court to show cause why you should not be held in contempt for your abuse of the privilege of appearing via Skype and your alleged violation of court rules prohibiting the use of electronic devices in court and the recording of court proceedings.
Now you want to bitch about your rights “as a disabled person?”
Here’s what you want to do.
- Make a reservation at an ADA compliant hotel near the ADA compliant courthouse in Carroll County, Maryland
- Pack an ADA compliant suitcase (be sure to include an ADA compliant toothbrush);
- Call an ADA compliant taxi (perhaps an ADA compliant forklift and an ADA compliant flatbed truck would be better)
- Have the ADA compliant mode of transport take you to the ADA compliant train station
- Buy a ticket for an ADA compliant train
- Get on the ADA compliant train
- Get off the ADA compliant train at the ADA compliant train station in Baltimore
- Call another ADA compliant taxi
- Have this ADA compliant taxi take you to the ADA compliant hotel in Carroll County
- Sleep off the arduous effects of your ADA compliant journey
- Call yet another ADA compliant conveyance to haul your greasy-moobed sack of flapping beetusflesh from the ADA compliant hotel to the ADA compliant courthouse in Carroll County
- Don’t forget that toothbrush. And your checkbook
- Make your way to the ADA compliant courtroom where your show cause hearing is scheduled in the ADA compliant courthouse
- Make sure you leave your electronic devices in the ADA compliant hotel room
- If you do bring a phone, make sure you POWER THAT MOTHERFUCKER DOWN before entering the ADA compliant courtroom where you have been ordered to appear
- Make your best case that you are a simple unfrozen disabled caveman pro se, and all these court rules and procedures THAT YOU WERE TOLD TO FOLLOW are strange and confusing
- Enjoy your ADA compliant holding cell.