— Breitbit News (@breitbitnews) June 20, 2017
Well, it’s a well known fact that Bill Schmalfeldt once alleged in a federal lawsuit that his cousin Roy Schmalfeldt defamed him by accusing him of rape. Bill Schmalfeldt also dismissed that lawsuit with prejudice, which leaves him legally unable to deny that he is, in fact, a rapist.
If what Bill Schmalfeldt says today – “DENIALS REQUIRE PROOF!” – what other things has he done that he cannot provide proof that he never did?
- Did he in fact get kicked to the curb by St. Gail after befouling his marriage bed with Hell’s Kitchen Kate?
- Did he in fact live the remainder of his marriage with St. Gail in separate beds because her condition for allowing him into the tincasa was the permanent withholding of spousal privileges?
- Did he in fact scam the National Institutes of Health into a pensioned disability retirement?
- Did he in fact ever have a job in journalism or radio from which he was not fired?
- Was he in fact evicted from the enclave of the NINJANUNS?
- Did he in fact violate his lease in Iowa to escape to his new Inflatababe?
- Did he in fact fail to inform the states of Wisconsin, Iowa and possibly South Carolina of his disability, thus fraudulently acquiring driver’s licenses in one or more of those states?
- Did he in fact administer multiple pairs of Irish Sunglasses to his soulmate throughout their marriage?
- Was she in fact too quick for him to catch?
- Did he in fact abandon four pets in two states to the streets?
- Were those pets in fact served as entrees in various Asian restaurants?
- Did he in fact leave the urn behind in Iowa?
- Did he in fact murder his first wife and chop her body into stew meat?
- Does he in fact no longer take any medications for Parkinson’s?’
As the GREASE-SWEATING BEETUSBUCKET DUMBFUCK says,
DENIALS REQUIRE PROOF!
Based on the Rules of Schmalfeldt, simply because I say so, all these things are true. The only way to disprove them is for DUMBFUCK – in true Alinsky style – to live up to his own rule book and provide sufficient proof to the negative.
And naturally I am the judge of sufficiency.
But only until 9 PM Eastern.
And you know, if anyone thinks of anything else he needs to provide denials for, leave a comment.