Here’s a list of several pleadings that were docketed today in Hoge v. Kimberlin et al:
Notice that the first two documents listed above are dated May 16 and May 23. I included them so that I could show that the remaining list includes all the filings that have been accepted since that date.
So we have
- a motion from Defendant 4 (that’s Bill Schmalfeldt) regarding Friday’s Pretrial Hearing. If I had to guess, he’s probably begging to be allowed to appear via Skype and record the proceedings on his iPhone.
- a motion from the Kimberlins regarding Friday’s Pretrial Hearing. Again, if I had to guess, probably a lot of pissing and moaning about not ever going to cooperate with Hoge, not going to show up at the hearing, piss on you Judge, blah-blah-blah.
- a Rule 2.504.2 statement from the Kimberlins outlining all sorts of evidence they intend to introduce at trial.
- another Rule 2.504.2 statement from Defendant 4 (Bill Schmalfeldt) listing all sorts of evidence he intends to introduce at trial from blogs and Twitter accounts that he told John Hoge he had no way of providing to him when he asked for them during discovery.
- Finally, a Motion from Defendant 4 (Bill Schmalfeldt) to Amend his Response to Plaintiff Hoge’s Motion for Summary Judgment.
Do you think he means THIS motion for Summary Judgment?
The one that was also entered on May 16th, at the same time as Plaintiff’s Motion for Discovery Sanctions against Defendant Schmalfeldt?
Reviewing my docket numbers…I see 151/0 just above right here, and a continuously numbered list running from 152/0 to 158/0 beneath it.
So if Bill Schmalfeldt is requesting to Amend his Response to this Motion for Summary Judgment…wouldn’t there first have to BE a Response to Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Judgment?
(It doesn’t take a genius to foresee a motion to strike just around the corner, folks.)
But it’s not there. Neither is the promised Response to Plaintiff’s Motion for Discovery Sanctions.
That’s damn strange. Unless those responses were incomplete for some reason related to Rule 1-323? Just maybe?
After all, DUMBFUCK gotta DUMBFUCK.