1. Always avoid alliteration.
2. Prepositions are not good words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid clichés like the plague. They’re old hat.
4. Comparisons are just as bad as clichés.
5. Be more or less specific.
6. Writers should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent!
8. Don’t be redundant; never use more words than are absolutely necessary; excessive verbosity is highly superfluous.
9. Who needs rhetorical questions?
10. Exaggeration is about a billion times worse than understatement.
h/t to a random post found on Pinterest.