Choose one of the following (List A):
- Favorite Teacher
- Best Friend
Choose one of the following (List B):
- Best Friend
- First Girlfriend/Boyfriend
- UPS Delivery Driver
Choose one of the following (List C):
- Your Doctor
- Your Dentist
- The Nearest Street Name
- Your Favorite President
- Person you first” went all the way” with
- Person you last “went all the way” with
- Person you hate most in the world
- Some random famous person
Use the three choices to fill in following sentence:
My fake name is the first name of (List A choice)’s (List B choice). My fake last name is the last name of (List C choice).
So if I choose “Uncle” from list A, “Wife” from list B and “Favorite President” from list C, then my fake name would be my Uncle’s wife’s first name followed by my favorite President’s last name:
Don’t blame me if my favorite president was Harrison Ford in Air Force One.
Another example: let’s say that someone chose “brother” from list A, “best friend” from List B, and “Person you first went all the way with” from list C.
They might wind up with “Bill Schmalfeldt” for a fake name…as unrealistic as that sounds.
There are four hard-and-fast rules to choosing a fake name:
- Never use your own first name
- Never use your own last name
- Never use a maiden name that existed more than two generations up your family tree.
- [REDACTED – this is my secret rule for making a fake name foolproof. You want it? Hit the tip jar! – PK]
Breaking those rules is the mark of a TRUE DUMBFUCK.