salary – noun
1. a fixed compensation periodically paid for regular work or services
dole – noun
1. a portion or allotment of money, food, etc., especially as given at regular intervals by a charity or for maintenance.
2. a dealing out or distributing, especially in charity.
4. any similar payment by a government to an unemployed person.
You see, DUMBFUCK – you don’t get a salary. You get a dole.
Because you are a failed writer, an unemployed broadcaster, an unfunny comic with no understanding of satire, a do-nothing, worthless charity case, dependent for your very existence on the largesse of your betters.
Oh, yeah. Just like you is exactly what any sane person wants to be:
- Friendless and alone
- Subject of nine orders of restraint in five states
- Estranged from every last child you sired, and some that you didn’t
- Famous only as a peerless cyberstalker and the butt of thousands of Internet jokes
- Spending your days and nights scouring the Web for new reasons to be butthurt
- A worthless failure at everything you have ever tried, especially pro se law
You’re right about one thing though…
I do not have the talent, the discipline or the will to do the hard work of ignoring the lessons of endlessly repeating the same mistakes over the course of a lifetime without learning a goddamn thing about how to become a better man.
You have cornered that market space. Congratulations.
But you came from a bloodline of failure, DUMBFUCK, so of course your natural talent won out and brought you where you are today: desperately trying and repeatedly failing to revenge yourself upon anyone who sees the truth of your lifelong failure and calls it what it is.
Now dance, you monkey.