Game Show Mode

Time for another exciting edition of “Spot the Contradiction!”

Also known as FUN With Fatal Flaws.

It’s a very simple game.  Examine the following image and identify the prime example of base stupidity contained therein.  Obviously there are other minor stupidities here…the judges are only looking for THE BIG ONE.

Ready?

Go!

10-7-2015 10-49-07 AM

Like(0)Dislike(0)

Author: Paul Krendler

The Thinking Man's Zombie

14 thoughts on “Game Show Mode”

  1. Claims Krendler reveals his obsession with HIM by spreading feces on Gail's life, so HE will sue Krendler. You cannot defame the dead, nor can a person sue on behalf of another, dead or alive (assuming there's no POA involved).

    Like(0)Dislike(0)
  2. 1. Claims Krendler is defaming himself by spreading feces on old testicle feet's wife.

    2. Swore is several different court documents that he had already proven that Grady = Krendler, now reveals that to be perjury.

    3. The man that hasn't won a single lawsuit that he has started, and indeed has run in terror from each one, is again threatening to sue for butthurt.

    Hard to chose which is the stupidest. With Bill just about everything that he says or writes is pretty stupid so.......

    Like(0)Dislike(0)
  3. Contradiction:

    Claims Krendler is obsessed with it (and implying the opposite is untrue). But it 'will sue him back to the stone age' if it ever learns Krendler's identity.

    Who is the one who is really obsessed?

    Like(0)Dislike(0)
  4. Not mentioning that Grady is Krendler and actually sued over it. That forms the basis of harassment that is actionable in Illinois.

    He wants to sue for spreading what he calls "wet feces" on his now deceased wife. Even if he could file, he'd fail because he already filed for dismissal with prejudice on those claims. He started with a clean slate.

    Lastly, he admits he cannot be hurt. If he were to sue again, here is his money quote he can't claim harm.

    Like(0)Dislike(0)
  5. tries to pretend that spreading wet feces is a bad thing when in fact it turns him on...

    Like(0)Dislike(0)
    1. OH we all know exactly what that book is going to be about, when has he ever written anything about anyone that wasn't ultimately all about him??

      Like(0)Dislike(0)
      1. The Life And Times of Bill Schmalfeldt's Beard
        Look How Much I Loved Her
        LOOK, DAMN YOUR EYES!! LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!

        by Bill Schmalfeldt
        Private Citizen and Author of Animus Nocendi, Cyber Ins@nity, I Was A Teenage DUMBFUCK
        and 638 other self published works

        Like(0)Dislike(0)
      2. What's the subtitle for "I Was a Teenage DUMBFUCK?"

        My guess: And How to Stay That Way

        Like(0)Dislike(0)
    2. I'd wager BS's book will be 20% GS (and, that's being generous), and the remaining 80% will be:

      HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
      KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDLER!!!
      LICKSPITTLES!!! ZOMBIES!!! LOLSUITS!!!
      I DID THIS...I DID THAT...AREN'T I GREAT?!!
      ADVANCED STAGE ELEVENTY PD!!!
      ADVANCED STAGE ELEVENTY PD!!!
      ADVANCED STAGE ELEVENTY PD!!!
      ADVANCED STAGE ELEVENTY PD!!!
      ADVANCED STAGE ELEVENTY PD!!!
      ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

      The End.

      And, wow. Took him a two whole months.

      Like(0)Dislike(0)

Comments are closed.