I have begun to consider a career change.
The Zombie blogger thing is beginning to wear a bit thin, so I’m looking at other options. Possibly I may transition to Guy blogger.
“What does a Guy blogger do?” I hear you ask.
Well, there are at least a couple different categories of Guy bloggers. Primarily what you find out there are Manhood Guy bloggers, (think AskMen.com) who focus on drinking the right liquor, wearing the right clothes, driving the right cars, owning the right fabulous apartments and seducing and dumping the right women.
I don’t think I’m that kind of Guy blogger.
There’s also the Asshole Guy bloggers (think Tucker Max), who lie about fantastic adventures in assholery, breaking-and-entering, petty theft, barroom antics, fights, drunkenness and other shenanigans.
I don’t think I’m that kind of Guy blogger either.
- “You need tickets to the game?. I know a guy.”
- “Your stove doesn’t work? I think I know a guy.”
- “You got a car that needs a tune up? Let me call my guy!”
- “You want to burn your business to the ground and collect the insurance? Let me see if I know anybody who knows a guy…”
- “Your neighbor’s pitbull bit your daughter’s arm off? You need to talk to my guy!”
- “The juvenile delinquent down the block keyed your new car? Oh, I definitely know a guy!”
That’s a guy worth knowing.
But first you gotta network…figure out the pay scale…take out an SBA loan…stock up on rubber gloves, bleach, diesel fuel, rags…gotta drink a whole lotta beer and save the bottles…open a Roth IRA…
Gotta think some more.