- How many parts of speech are there?
- What are the capitals of all the states bordered by the Mississippi River?
- How much money would you have if you invested $6500 for 4 years, 8 months and 12 days at 8 per cent interest?
- The United States exists in how many time zones?
- In the recognized canonical James Bond films, how many actors have portrayed M?
- What is the gravitational constant on planet Earth? What speed is recognized as “escape velocity?”
- In the case of an Electoral College tie, how many votes are required in the Senate to elect a President?
- Who sang “I Fought The Law (And The Law Won)?”
- How many listeners makes a podcast “successful?”
- How many marathons must a person finish to be considered “successful?”
UPDATE – No answers having been forthcoming during the last 5 hours, I declare this test over, and I rule that DUMBFUCK has been tested, and found wanting.